According a recent press release by Research and Markets, the analysts forecast the Walk-In Refrigeration market in the United States to grow at a CAGR of 4.01 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing demand from supermarkets and restaurants. Walk-In refrigeration is absolutely vital when it comes to keeping perishable items fresh and maintaining federal food safety standards. A malfunctioning cooler can be a potential disaster, both for a business and its customers.
Signs Walk In Cooler Service is Needed
- Power is on, but control board does not display
- Control board displays, but compressor does not run
- High or low discharge pressure
- High or low suction pressure
- Large difference between actual cold storage temperature and set point on control panel
- Heavy frost builds up on evaporator fins
- High temperature alarm
- Coil not clearing of frost during defrost cycle
- Ice accumulating in drain pan
The Walk-In Refrigeration market in the United States has also been witnessing the increasing use of green technology and renewable energy sources. However, the stringent regulations imposed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency could pose a challenge to the growth of this market. It may be necessary to consider both alternatives: purchasing a new, energy-efficient walk-in refrigeration system, if available, or repairing an existing machine.
Learn more about Expert Air and Refrigeration’s walk-in cooler solutions.